To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
These cookies are used to remember:
- your display preferences, such as browsing language, contrast colour, font size, device used, search results preferences and notification preferences.
- your latest visit on the website (for statistical purposes) and the 3 latest pages visited (to help our helpdesk in case you send a request)
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
What cookies we use?
|The required cookies make the site useful, as it provides basic features such as page navigation and access to safe areas of a website. A site without these cookies does not work properly.|
|__cfduid||cdn.viglink.com||Content distribution and firewall performance.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsent||letalskekarte.zletalomnapoti.si||Save cookie status of user consent for current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|Statistics cookies help website owners understand how visitors use the site by collecting and reporting information anonymously.|
|ga||zletalomnapoti.si||It distinguishes between individual visitors to the website. Anonymized number is assigned to the individual visitor and through this follows the visits of the page and the session of this visitor.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||zletalomnapoti.si||Limiting the frequency of requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||zletalomnapoti.si||It is used to identify unique visitors to our site.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|Cookies for marketing are used to track users through websites. The purpose is to show ads that are relevant and interesting to each user and therefore more valuable for publishers and advertisers of foreign sites.|
|_cc_aud||crwdcntrl.net||It collects anonymous statistics related to visiting a user’s website, such as the number of visits, the average time spent on the site, and which pages are uploaded. The purpose is to distribute site users according to factors such as demographics and geographic location so that media and marketing agencies can structure and understand their target groups in order to enable online customized advertising.||269 days||HTTP Cookie|
It collects anonymous statistics related to visiting a user’s web site, such as the number of visits, the average time spent on the site, and which pages are uploaded. The purpose is to distribute site users according to factors such as demographics and geographic location so that media and marketing agencies can design and understand their target groups to provide online customized advertising.
|269 days||HTTP Cookie|
How to enable/disable cookies in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Chrome
- Click Tools or the gear icon at the top of the browser window.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab and then the Advanced button on that tab.
- Ensure that “Override automatic cookie handling” is checked.
- Set the First and Third party cookies to “Accept”.
- Check “Always allow session cookies”.
- Click OK.
- Exit Internet Explorer and restart your browser
- Read the Firefox instructions here.
- Select Tools then Options from the main menu.
- Select Privacy from the top of the window.
- In the History section, click the drop-down menu and select “Use custom settings for history.”
- Check “Accept cookies from sites”.
- Check “Accept third-party cookies”.
- Click OK.
- Click the Wrench icon on the top right of the browser.
- Select “Preferences.”
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- In the Block Cookies section, select Never.
- Steps are the same for both PC and MAC.
- Click on the Chrome menu button on the browser bar.
- Click “Settings”
- Scroll down and click “Advanced”.
- In the Privacy and security section, click Content Settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Click the slider to “Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)”.